Pest Control Technician
Location: West Chester, PA. Job Type: Pest Control Technician
Employee Type: Full-Time Preferred Experience: 1+ yr in service
Hourly paid position Supervise others: No
Royal Pest Solutions is the ideal company for you to launch the career you can grow with the rest of your life! This is not just a JOB, we have an OPPORTUNITY for you to become part of an organization with an outstanding reputation for excellence. We offer a first-class work space, comprehensive training, great compensation and benefits. Best of all, Royal Pest offers a true team atmosphere. Come join our Team!
- Ability to work outside all year in all weather conditions
- Must have a clean driving record and clear criminal background check
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, verbally and in writing
- Must be and remain drug free
- Ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner in all situations
- Possess a High School diploma or GED (General Education Degree)
- Must be able to wear a respirator.
- Read, write legibly, and comprehend pesticide labels and training materials
- Operate a motor vehicle according to company policy
- Use OSHA mandated personal protective equipment
- Visually inspect for pest, pest harborage, pest entries, etc.
- Use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and small power tools
- Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations
- Meet with customers and assess pest problems, devising treatment strategies.
- Keep accurate treatment records, reporting all treatments according to Royal Pest and regulatory requirements.
- Walk around premises, examining conditions closely with flashlight or probe.
- Measure distances, heights, and widths to determine treatment requirements.
- Treat for pest problems by walking, kneeling, squatting, bending down and reaching.
- Occasionally need to enter a crawl space or climb a ladder.
- Know pests, pesticides and pesticide use as applied to a variety of situations.
- Communicate with Royal Entomologists and others regarding treatment.
- Keeping records of potential and actual customer contact.
- Reporting hours worked, chemical inventory used, etc.
Essential Job Functions:
Royal considers all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disabilities, veteran/reserve/national guard or any other similarly protected status. Royal also complies with all applicable laws governing employment practices and does not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria.
Please contact Paul Prior, Director of Organizational Development at: Paul.Prior@royalpest.com