Pest Control Commercial Sales Representative
Location: Middletown, DE and Baltimore, MD Job Type: Sales Representative
Employee Type: Full-Time
Required Experience: 1+ years
Required Travel: Yes Supervise others: No
Salary paid position + Commissions
Royal Pest Solutions is seeking two dynamic self-starters looking for commercial sales opportunity in B2B Sales.Royal is the ideal company for you to launch the career you can grow with the rest of your life! This is not just a JOB; we have an OPPORTUNITY for you to become part of an organization with an outstanding reputation for excellence. We offer a first-class work space, comprehensive training, great compensation and benefits. Best of all, Royal Pest offers a true team atmosphere.
Come join our Team!
- 1+ years’ experience in sales.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be empathetic with customers.
- Ability to recognize pests and pest issues and know treatments to recommend.
- Must be able to set and keep your schedule and work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills and must be self-directed and motivated.
- Ability to interact cooperatively with all members of the Branch team.
- Must be capable of climbing a ladder or entering a crawl space.
- Must be able to wear a respirator.
- Safely driving a Royal Pest company car.
- Meet with potential and actual customers to provide estimates for pest management services.
- Write up an estimate for the customer.
- Maintaining customer contact by telephone, face-to-face meetings, and occasionally by e-mail.
- Walking around customer’s premises, examining conditions closely with flashlight or probe.
- Measuring distances, heights, and widths for purposes of determining treatment requirements.
- Occasionally need to enter a crawl space or climb a ladder.
- Identifying pest problems and appropriate solutions.
- Knowing pests, pesticides and pesticide use as applied to a variety of situations.
- Communicating with pest management technicians regarding treatment.
- Keeping records of potential and actual customer contact.
- Reporting hours worked, estimates furnished, etc.
- A competitive compensation package: Base salary plus commission
- A competitive benefits package – including medical, dental, Rx, 401(K) with company matching
- Company vehicle/ gas card
- Extensive Industry training
- Paid holidays + paid time off
Essential Job Functions:
Royal considers all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disabilities, veteran/reserve/national guard or any other similarly protected status. Royal also complies with all applicable laws governing employment practices and does not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria.
Contact Paul Prior, Director of Organizational Development at: Paul.Prior@royalpest.com